Hiline S-Flex - Pre-insulated Stainess Steel Pipe System
A high-performance pre-insulated flexible pipe system for district heating and cooling applications.
Suitable for temperatures up to 150°C and a maximum working pressure of 16 bar, the pipes are available in sizes ranging from 25mm up to 150mm, supplied on rolls of up to 220 metres in length (25mm).
Delivered to site coiled in continuous lengths, on-site joints can be kept to a minimum making installation a quick process.
- UNO (single) pipes from 25 mm up to 150 mm diameter
- Delivered in coils of up to 220 metres (25 mm OD)
- District heating up to 120°C (constant)
- Temperatures up to 150°C (max peaks)
- Pressures up to 16 bar
- Corrugated stainless steel service pipe to AISI 316
- Assigned state standard 03X17H14M3, an optimised variant of 304
- Exceptional levels of corrosion resistance due to high nickel content and enrichment with molybdenum
- High-efficiency CFC-free, rigid polyurethane foam insulation
- Bonded construction with exceptional thermal performance
- Low lamda levels results in improved operational costs and reduced environmental impact
Tough outer casing
- Seamlessly-extruded corrugated LDPE casing
- Buried directly in the ground
Secure Service Pipe Joints
The Hiline S-Flex service pipe jointing system is a fit-and-forget solution that offers the very highest levels of joint tightness and reliability
- Quick and easy to fit without specialised tools
- Installation training available
Robust Casing Joints
- Range of secure joints and fittings available
- Heat-shrink sleeve casing joints
- Joint insulated with two-part PUR foam kits or pre-formed, half-shells
Pipe Coil Trailer Hire
Pipe coils can be delivered to site on specially-designed pipe coil trailers.
- Trailers supplied on a rental basis
- Enables pipe to be uncoiled straight into the trench
- Safe handling with fewer on-site operatives
- Speeds up installation and lowers costs