Projects Sales Office Co-ordinator
For the right candidate, we have a great opportunity to work within our Sales and Projects teams and support them in a range of administrative and coordination activities. This role will suit a well-motivated individual wanting to work as part of a progressive and enthusiastic team to further develop our business.
You would report directly to our Project Engineering Manager and be based at our offices and production facility in Romsey, Hampshire.
£18,000 - £21,000 per annum + discretionary bonuses.
Your main duties:
- To provide administrative support within the sales and projects office, to include:-
- presentation of proposals and bids
- preparation of quotations
- order entry
- document control
- sourcing of products and services
- project costings
- data entry
- To provide primary responses to incoming telephone, email and website enquiries
- To follow up on enquiries, proposals and quotations
- To support and coordinate marketing campaigns
- To provide analysis of sales and marketing activities
- Other related duties as deemed appropriate
- Previous experience in a similar role and environment would be desirable
- Team spirit
- Excellent communicator
- Highly organised and efficient
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A desire to exceed expectations
- 5 GCSEs including maths and English language
- NVQ in Business / Office Administration, or similar, would be desirable
- IT qualification in Microsoft Office would be desirable
Hours of Work:
Monday to Thursday 08.30 - 17.00 and Friday 08.30 - 16:00
25 days' paid annual leave plus public holidays (currently 8 days)
The Company offers a pension scheme with generous contributions
Founded in 1949, CPV Ltd is part of a family-owned group of manufacturing businesses with over coming up to 70 years' experience in the plastics and industrial piping industries. The company pioneered the development of thermoplastic pipe systems and is still committed to driving forward innovation in products, services and manufacturing techniques.
Over the years, CPV has become a world-class manufacturer of engineering pipework solutions for a wide array of applications including corrosion resistant pipe systems for chemical and hazardous media and pre-insulated pipe systems for district heating and cooling networks.